EP78 – “Through Sickness” Guest Starring Artisha “Tee” Bolding”
A near-death experience (NDE) is a personal experience associated with death or impending death. These experiences are associated with changes in personality and outlook on life. Dr. Kenneth Ring (Professor of Psychology), during his studies, identified a consistent set of value and belief changes associated with people who have had a near-death experience. Among these changes, he found that individuals have a greater appreciation for life, higher self-esteem, greater compassion for others, a heightened sense of purpose and self-understanding, elevated spirituality, and a feeling of being more intuitive.
- Its homecoming y’all
- GHOE announcements
- Artisha and her husband grew closer after her NDE
- Life is too short, so live it to the fullest everyday
Guest Social Media
- Facebook: https://www.
- Instagram: @artishabolding
- Twitter: @MissTyson
- Twitter: @TrenchesPodcast
- Instagram: @
- Facebook: In The Trenches With The Toulons
- Website: https://inthetrenchespodcast.com
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts; Follow us on Spotify or any other podcasting platforms
- GHOE Meet & Greet, Oct. 26, 2019 at the tailgate near Smith Hall (https://www.ncat.edu/
- Contributors: Spring Break Watches (https://www.
springbreakwatches.com/); Good Wipes (https://goodwipes.com/); Palmers (https://www.palmers.com/)
- Dr. Kenneth Ring: Ring is the co-founder and past president of the International Association for Near-Death Studies (IANDS) and is the founding editor of the Journal of Near-Death Studies.